CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy weekend...game, Bike Blues & BBQ, & Family Reunion

Baleigh & Madison on the way to the Gravette game.


Touchdown Logan...(I know you can not see it very well but they have a HUGE field and I need a better camera..). Right when he caught the pass there were 3 guys right on top of him and he did the little zig zag run thing and then he was gone...just look how far back the closest Gravette boy was.


After the game the boys were watching the 8th & 9th play...This is Jarren, Zack, both Logan's, Kevin & Immanuel


Kevin on his bike...we went to the Tyson track center before we headed to Dickson.


Kevin & I at Hog Haus...Please ignore my helmet hair...;0) Kara says Kevin looks like a bobble head in this one...lol


I took a snap shot of some of the bikes coming down Dickson..it was a steady stream all day..


Maci & Hannah at the Gregory Reunion


My men..Logan was loving on Randy. I usually can not get Randy to smile for pictures but I guess I caught him at just the right time.


This is what you get when you ask Maci to strike a pose...:)

0 comments: