CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not to many pics from this week...

We got about 5 miles from the house when we were heading to Prairie Grove when I realized I had forgotten my camera. I guess that is ok though because Logan did not have one of his best nights. He wasn't blocking very well and when he went out for one of his passes it slipped through his fingers.

Friday night we went to the High School game. We lost that too. It was the last home game. I can't believe the season is almost over. I did take a picture of Angie w/her daughter Jaelin. She (Jaelin) had asked me to bring a camera next time I saw her so that I could get a picture of her for her myspace. ;0)

This is Angie and Jaelin.


Saturday Madison and Jordyn were out "walking" and they took my camera...this is what they were up to...the goofballs..




Saturday night I went to dinner and a movie w/the girls (Angie, her sister, Casey, Shannon, Heather, and mom.) We ate at Chili's and then watched Fireproof. It was a good movie. Logan had Justin stay the night and Madison had Jordyn.

Today, Sunday, Randy and I joined forces and tackled Logan's nasty room. It took us a couple of hours to clean that place up and put his beds back together. I swear he is such a pig. The deal now is he is not allowed to play or have company unless his room is clean. Then we went out for pizza just the 4 of us. It was really nice. It is NEVER just the 4 of us. It's always our family plus a few. Then we went to Wal-Mart and the kids gave us ideas about Christmas. So all in all a pretty good weekend. ;0)

Here's to a good week!

0 comments: