CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Homecoming 2010

Homecoming was on Oct 15th. It was a beautiful day! Last year it was sooo cold the nice weather made it a really good day.

Madison & Bayleigh before school started...


Baleigh, Madison, Taylor, Cassie, Bailey before the tailgating began...


Madi & Charlie came in to get some candy for the parade..


These are the girls I work with. We went down to watch the parade. :)
Me (I have no idea what I was doing w/my hand), Bonnie, Gail, Patty & Stephanie


Football float...



Homecoming was also Randy's birthday. The announced it during the game that night but I was working the gate so I didn't get to hear it. He is 49!! Already?! If you ask me he does not look or act 49 years old. :) Happy Birthday Babe!!

0 comments: