CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cassville vs Logan Rogersville

Cassville is on the way to winning their 3rd state campionship! We went to one of the play off games yesterday. They didn't look as if they were going to have a good game in the beginning. Several mistakes and just not having it all together like they usually do but they pulled through for a 20-6 win!! It was soooo cold. I never did get warm last night. I stayed all bundled for the rest of the evening, but it was fun. We went early did a little tailgating and the kids came. :) That made my day. :)

Madison and Charlie...


Lexie and Logan (Lexie sang to me a lot while we waiting...I just love her)


Zach tossing the football a little


Adam & Randy hanging out before the game...

0 comments: