CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2015

Meet Finn

I am so in love w/him!! He is so funny and loving. Randy does not care for cats and would NOT let me have one. I thought about being the stubborn brat that I can be and getting one anyway, but I didn't. We had been searching all the shelters online looking for dogs to go meet. We found 2 at the animal shelter in Joplin. He was interested in a terrier mix named Duke and I was interested in a border collie mix named Veronica. We stopped for breakfast on our way and Randy in a moment of weakness (he said he was delirious from starvation at the time) said I could get a cat. So we agreed we would meet the dogs we set out to meet as well as look at a few cats. Duke was a spazz and adorable as could be and Veronica was very scared and shy. Then we met some cats and Finn was actually named Twila. They had thought he was a female when he came into the shelter and had just discovered when they went in to fix her that she was actually a he. Funny thing is, he actually picked us! He was trying to touch us when we walked by his cage and he was really funny and sweet. So we ended up adopting him. Of course we changed his name because I'm pretty sure a male cat would not want to be called Twila. So Finn he became. His story was that he was found 12 days before we adopted him on the side of the highway. We have not even had him a week and I absolutely LOVE him. He sleeps all snuggled up to me at night and even sits in the sink when I get ready in the mornings. He loves to play and he loves to rub his chin on yours. He's adorable!!

0 comments: