CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Run for a Child

The 2010 Run for a Child was today. It is a benefit for the NWA Children's Shelter. Randy ran the 10k. He beat his time from the Cancer Challenge by over 4 minutes. :) He ran it in 49:57. He actually would have had an even better time but he stopped running at what he thought was the finish line because they had the chip trackers and when he ran over the first blue strip he thought it was the finish line. Nope he had a few more steps to go. Either way he beat his time, which is what he was hoping for..now I need to get released so I can start running. I told him I would try to start running them w/him. Heaven help me...

He is waiting at the start...


and he's off...


and he made it!!! Good Job, Babe!

0 comments: