CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mom's Birthday!

Saturday my mom turned 61. It’s odd, you do not really realize your parents are getting older. It’s like life goes on around us and things are so busy and our parents are just always there. I’m lucky in so many ways. My mom had me when she was 19 years young. She was young and fun when I was growing up. We are both opinionated and stubborn so there were some rough patches but she loved me in spite of them. She has always been my one constant. Now I’m hoping she lives to be at least 100 so I can have her for 40 more years. How wonderful would that be?! Of course none of us are ever promised tomorrow. So I am going to try to not let the stress of every-day living keep me from cherishing the time I get w/the ones I love.
Happy Birthday Sweet momma…I love you most!

I was sooo happy that they came on vacation w/us in 2013. I'm hoping we talk them into coming this year as well.


I love this picture. We had been down at the beach doing pictures and we were just going back up to the house...

Christmas a year or two ago w/all 5 of us "kids".

Prom



Hiking roaring river w/the grandkids on one of Carrie's trip's home. (So glad she has moved back.;)

Graduations


Shopping adventures...

This was taken on her actual birthday. Being silly....

Tim McGraw concert at the AMP (I was melting, can you tell?!)

Texas Roadhouse on the way back from Dallas! Yummo!

0 comments: