CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2015

The kids head back to UAFS

We moved Logan to UAFS Friday. Since he was a transfer student the move in date was the 9th. We had to pay the remainder of his bill and get his keys. He decided not to stay since Madison would be going back on Sunday and he could just ride w/her. We got him moved and headed back home. We thought about going to the game Friday night but we were in and out in the cold moving his stuff in and walking around campus to get everything taken care of that I just wanted to be in the house under a blanket for the night!

The kids packed Madison's car up and left yesterday about 3:30. I thought that maybe since they were going together and not to mention I have been sending them off to school for a couple of years now that I would not cry...and I didn't actually cry...well, only a few tears. My heart sure has ached since they left. Every time they leave they take part of me w/them. Oh how I love them. I am sure they are the reason God put me on this earth and I know they are going to do great things in this ole world.


I'm adding a little something random...

I have been carrying a card w/this blue color on it in my purse for years. I have wanted to paint our room this color and then create like a beach theme bedroom. If I can only go to the beach once a year why not bring the beach to me! Right?! The pictures do not show the actual color blue that we did but I LOVE it. Thanks to my sweet Madi and her Charlie for all their help!

Randy bought me a Kirkland's gift card for Christmas (My most fav store) and I bought 2 pictures. A beautiful one that I hung in our dining room and then this beachy one. :) I LOVE it.



I bought this headboard at Helping Hands for $25! It had the tag from the original purchase too! Crazy. I love it and thought it looked a lot like a fence you would see at the beach.

Our room is a work in progress and we have a LOT left to do but it's going to be so comfy when all is said and done that I may never leave it!


0 comments: